Coronavirus: Update as of 24/3/2020
Parents whose work is critical to the COVID-19 response include those who work in health and social care and in other key sectors (guidance from 19th March outlines who these people may be but it changes all the time so please check daily). Many parents working in these sectors may be able to ensure their child is kept at home. And every child who can be safely cared for at home should be.
If it is at all possible for children to be at home, then they should be.
We passed this onto you the following day (20th March). As a school we must ascertain who can, and cannot, provide support for children at home because home is the safest place for them. Please work with us on this.
The latest Ofsted Report
School Development Plan
- DfE Performance Tables: Data 2018-19
- Key Stage 2 data 2019
- Key Stage 2 Swimming assessment data (2019-2020)
Ravenswood in the news
- Peer to Peer review - read what two visiting Headteachers had to say about the school.
- Grrr! Great Ravenswood Readers visit WHSmiths, Ipswich.
- New reception classes in the newspaper.
- Pizza making at The Raven.
- Supporting World Cancer Day.
- We love our school dinners!
- Walk a mile a day!
- Launching the daily mile campaign.
- Ipswich Town football players visit to inspire pupils about a positive attitude and a healthy lifestyle.
- The launch of Ravenswood Rainbow Readers.
- Year 4 singing to new residents at Prince George House, Ipswich.
- MP's visit to school.
School closure procedures