Our school uniform
We aim to achieve a high standard of dress and present a positive image within the school and the community. All pupils are required to wear our school uniform, this includes black shoes. (Trainers for PE and break/lunchtime play). Our sweatshirts and cardigans can be purchased from the school at very reasonable prices.
Our school uniform is nice and simple:
- Jade or navy sweatshirt/cardigan (preferable with the school logo) (Jade available from the school office)
- Green gingham/striped dress
- Navy or white shirt/polo shirt
- Black/grey trousers, leggings, skirt, pinafore or shorts
- Black, grey or white socks/tights
- Black school shoes or black trainer.
Nursery/EYFS can either wear:
School uniform as above or black joggers or leggings, white or navy t-shirt, jade or navy jumper.
Our PE kit is plain with no logos:
- White t-shirt
- Black or navy shorts
- Black/navy tracksuit, joggers, leggings
- Black/navy/jade sweatshirt along with trainers for outdoor PE
- Swimming Kit: One piece bathing costume for girl, swimming trunks for boys, swimming hat (£1.50 from the school office)
For reasons of both safety and security the wearing of jewellery in school is actively discouraged. Children may wear one pair of stud earrings; these must be removed or covered with tape for PE and swimming lessons.
We have lots of good quality preloved uniform. This can be found on the hanging rails outside the front of the school, near the main office most days. If not, then please pop to the main reception area as a small amount is stored in the Ravenswood Community Sharing Hub baskets.
Donations are always welcome.